8 THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN CHOOSING A HOTEL FOR BUSINESS TRAVELERS
If you have a business trip coming up, you have a lot to think about when choosing the perfect hotel for your needs. To ensure peace, luxury, and comfort during your stay, consider these eight things when choosing a hotel for business travelers.
- Guest reviews: The hotel’s reputation is one of the first things you should learn. What do business travelers like you think of the hotel? Does it meet their needs? Is it lacking in any way? Honest reviews can be incredibly insightful as you begin narrowing down your choices.
- Business amenities: The best business hotels offer everything you need to stay connected and productive during your business trip stay, such as high-speed Wi-Fi, in-room phones, and extra workspace. Access to a computer, printer, and fax machine may also come in handy.
- Meeting rooms: If you need a place to hold meetings and training sessions, make sure you choose a hotel that accommodates your needs. This might include renting a suite large enough to meet there or finding a hotel with rentable conference rooms.
- Convenient location: Business travelers need accommodations with easy access to corporate events and meetings. This might mean being within walking distance of the events themselves or close to public transportation that can take you there.
- Hotel amenities: When you’re on a hectic business trip, the little things make all the difference. Find out how the hotel can make your stay more luxurious and convenient with things like keyless entry, flexible self-check-in, and a 24-hour mobile concierge.
- Eating options: Choosing a hotel with restaurants nearby ensures you never go hungry on your business trip. Even so, eating out every meal gets expensive fast. That’s why you may love having a hotel room with a full kitchen. This feature allows you to reheat restaurant leftovers and prepare some of your own meals to save money.
- Leisure opportunities: You may be in town on business, but you can still spend your leisure time exploring the community. Choose a business trip hotel with easy access to restaurants, shops, and other attractions where you can enjoy some downtime in a city you’ve never visited before.
- Rate discounts: Some business trip hotels partner with travel managers and HR teams looking for professional accommodations for employees and clients. These preferred partners then get discounts on business trip stays. Ask your HR department about existing partnerships or recommend the hotel you found to save you and your company money.
If business brings you to Beverly, MA, consider staying at The Beverly. Our business trip hotel offers high-quality furnished accommodations catered to your corporate travels. We are centrally located near North Beverly station, Cummings Center, Beverly Hospital, local colleges, and more. Stay in one of our 20 immaculate suites with features like free Wi-Fi, free parking, and a fully equipped kitchen to make your visit as enjoyable as possible. Book your corporate stay at The Beverly today, or contact us at 978-773-9853 for more information.