WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER EXTENDED STAY HOUSING FOR COLLEGE
Heading to college is quite an adventure. With so much to think about, student housing doesn’t have to be one of them. The average American college students spends $10,000 on housing and $5,000 on a meal plan each year. An extended stay hotel will provide housing that can reduce expenses.
Traditional student housing includes communal showers/ bathrooms, kitchens and requires purchasing furnishings with a roommate whom you’ve likely never met. An extended stay hotel has much to offer, including:
- Your own bathroom with privacy and comfort.
- Fully furnished room so you won’t need to add expenses of purchasing furniture or moving it out for the summer. Separate living and sleeping spaces also mean that there is separation between your bed, desk and living room so that you feel like you’re at home.
- Fully equipped kitchen so that you can prepare meals that you enjoy on your own schedule.
- Free Wi-Fi that is ready for you just to set up your laptop or tablet at the desk that’s been provided and get to work!
- Free cable so that you can enjoy some down time between responsibilities.
- Free parking and no need to walk across campus to get to your car.
- Laundry on site.
- No lease agreement or summer payments to hold the property. And, since it’s fully furnished, you just pack your clothes and head out when summer comes. (Although you may be interested in making a reservation for next school year!)
- A quiet environment to study and focus on your work.
- No roommate required because you found college student housing that is affordable!
The Right Space for You
There are really so many advantages beyond affordability by choosing extended stay housing for college! Bringing so many benefits, the right extended stay hotel will feel like home. Because The Beverly has a variety of floorplans, you can even choose the space that feels just right for you. Rooms include:
- One bedroom king
- One bedroom with two doubles
- One bedroom queen
- Studio with two queen beds
- Studio with a king
Why The Beverly?
The Beverly in Massachusetts offers short and extended stay apartments for your unique student housing needs. Located in the heart of Boston, The Beverly is just minutes from Endicott College, Gordon College, Gordon-Conwell Theological Seminary, Montserrat College of Art, North Shore Community College, and Salem State University. The train station is just a moments’ walk away from your apartment.
The Beverly neighborhood brings a perfect balance of location, comfort, and convenience. While you’re coming from school, there are also possibilities to retreat to nearby museums, theaters, restaurants, parks, and beaches.
Complimentary parking, free premium high-speed internet access, fully furnished kitchens, keyless entry, and a 24-hour mobile concierge system are included.
If you’re looking for extended stay housing or housing for college in the Boston area that has everything you need for a comfortable and convenient school year, look no further than The Beverly.