WHAT MAKES A SERVICED APARTMENT DIFFERENT FROM A HOTEL STAY
When you hear the concept of a serviced apartment, which is that it’s a furnished apartment you can rent short-term, it may sound a lot like an extended stay hotel. However, there are several key differences between a hotel and a serviced apartment. Let’s take a look at what makes these properties so different.
- There’s more room to spread out in a serviced apartment. Hotel rooms can be small, and if you want a suite, you’ll have to pay a much higher rate than you would for a regular room. Serviced apartments are larger than hotel rooms, and can be found in studio, one, two, or three-bedroom configurations, with a kitchen and separate living space. When you book a serviced apartment, you’ll have plenty of room to relax.
- Having a kitchen is a major perk of a serviced apartment. Hotel rooms don’t typically have kitchens, and even if they have a kitchenette, it’s not usually well-equipped. A serviced apartment has a full-sized kitchen that’s fully equipped so that you can prepare meals and keep things in the refrigerator. You’ll save money by not having to eat out for the entire duration of your stay.
- A serviced apartment provides privacy and flexibility. While serviced apartments and hotels share amenities like Wi-Fi, maid service, and concierge services, the lifestyle in the different properties is divergent. Unlike life in a hotel, apartment living affords you flexibility to live the way you want with the privacy you require.
- You’ll have all the furniture and equipment you need in a serviced apartment. Of course, hotels have furniture, towels, linens, and hair dryers. A serviced apartment, however, has things like cooking equipment, utensils, and extra linens. With a serviced apartment, you have an added level of convenience that makes your life more comfortable.
- The location of serviced apartments is generally better than that of a hotel. While hotels are often all in one spot, in tourist areas, serviced apartments are found in residential areas where you can absorb more of the local culture.
- Serviced apartments are more economical than hotels. Especially if you need to stay for an extended period of time, you’ll save money by booking a serviced apartment. Not only are the rates lower but utilizing the kitchen to prepare your own meals will also cut your costs.
If you’re looking for a serviced apartment, look no further than The Beverly. A new kind of suburban extended stay hotel, The Beverly features premium-serviced apartments combining modern living with modern technology. Situated in the bustling neighborhood of North Beverly, we provide the perfect accommodations for vacation rentals, weekend getaways, and corporate travel. In addition to enjoying access to the North Beverly train station, shopping, dining, and beaches, our guests have the convenience of completing all of their transactions, including self-check-in and 24-hour concierge services, with a tap of their smartphones. For more information or to book your stay in one of our 20 premium suites, contact today!